There’s a lot of pressure on you right now: vaccinations, increased prescription volume, social distancing rules and increasing numbers of unwell people.
To support your mental health, the Royal Pharmaceutical Society, in conjunction with Pharmacist Support, has launched a number of practical workshops that are designed to improve your mental health and wellbeing.
Here are the details of the next two workshops:
Stress Management and Building Resilience
Wednesday 24 February | 7pm – 8.15pm
Do you ever ask yourself what resilience means? Is too much resilience a bad thing? Does it mean we often continue to work when actually we should recognise that we need to take a little break?
Join us, and together we will explore:
- How our mindset can impact our wellbeing
- Techniques for dealing with feeling of pressure
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Tips to enhance resilience and support your wellbeing
Thursday 11 March | 7pm – 8.15pm
- The Time Management workshop provides understanding on how you currently manage your time with ideas and tips to help you manage your time more effectively.
- This includes exploring techniques in planning, prioritising and delegation and touches on building confidence through assertiveness.