We are a group of four pharmacies operating in Belfast. We have modern premises with seven pharmacists employed providing all aspects of a modern pharmaceutical service. We need a pharmacist to assist us in a busy transitional period.
The successful candidate will be involved in
- Dispensing and providing advice to patients
- Provision of smoking cessation, M.U.R., Minor Ailments and additional services to the public
- Working between our branches in Belfast
- Becoming an active member of our pharmacy team, assisting in developing our business.
- We would hope to have the person in post June 1st 2016 but can delay for a suitable candidate
- Employment will be for a fixed term of 10 months.
- Salary, terms and conditions will be negotiated with successful candidate.
If you are interested please forward your C.V. to Brendan Anglin by email at email@example.com (click to email)
If you need any further information contact Carolyn at Laurel Glen Pharmacy telephone 02890619999