CARA PHARMACY & BEAUTY ARE RECRUITING
BRADLEY’S PHARMACY ARE RECRUITING
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY 18TH OCTOBER
Magees Pharmacy in Letterkenny, Co Donegal
Magees Pharmacy in Letterkenny, Co Donegal are recruiting for a Full-Time Support Pharmacist to work as part of their growing dispensary team.
Why work in Magees?
- Attractive Salary
- Staff Incentives
- Pleasant Working environment
- No Sunday work and occasional Saturday
- Flexibility – Part Time option available if necessary
- Well established and experienced dispensary of two pharmacists and technician team.
Magees Pharmacy are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply please forward your CV with a Cover Letter by email to email@example.com
TULLYALLEN PHARMACY, CO.LOUTH IS RECRUITING: Pharmacist for maternity cover. Closing date for applications Mon 8th April 2019. Interviews will take place the following week.
To view details, click the link below:
Why not join McLernons as a member of their Customer Services Team?
Well are recruiting a Relief Pharmacist Store Manager to provide outstanding customer care to our stores in Belfast. This is a great opportunity to build a rewarding career with the UKs largest independent pharmacy and where your passion for delivery expert clinical advice will be reward with continuous career development.
You’ll work 39 hrs per week, Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays. You’ll also need to hold a full UK driving and have access to your own transport.
About the Role
Relief Managers at Well work across a number of stores in an area providing vital support to our business. They build strong relationships and genuine passion for people.
All of our Relief Managers build relationships quickly, and quicker still, become part of professional healthcare communities across their respective regions. From GPs, pharmacy colleagues and customers, they provide expert advice across a wide range of services. Essentially, they become involved in everything our stores do, from maximising sales to launching new initiatives.
- Coordinate all aspects of the stores day to day operations
- Build strong relationships with customers, GP’s and health care professionals
- Lead the running of an effective and efficient Dispensary
- Successfully deliver financial targets for the store incl Rx and Service growth
- Lead, coach and develop your team to deliver high performance
- Role model exceptional customer care
Why Choose Well?
We’re committed to investing in our people that’s why we offer excellent training and development opportunities that include…
- Opportunity to enrol on a Clinical Diploma incl. Pharmacist Independent Prescribing programme
- Future Leaders programme
- Competitive salaries
- Attractive relocation package, speak to our Resourcing Team for further details on locations available
We have almost 800 stores all of the UK, providing expert advice on health and wellbeing for our customers in the heart of the communities they serve. If you’d like to know more about this role, or how you can start a career with Well please contact the Resourcing Team on 0161 259 9200
Full-time position available for a Co-Managing Pharmacist in McNally’s Late Night Pharmacy.
Competitive salary, flexible working hours and performance based bonus available.
Managerial experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
To apply send CV or any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
McNally’s Late Night Pharmacy
You will oversee and be responsible for the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy business in line with company and industry regulations during your shifts.
Position: Pharmacist (Newry)
Location: 5 Monaghan street, Newry
Hours: 40/30 hours per week alternating (evenings and weekends)
This is a Pharmacist evening/weekend Duty Manager role in our Newry Store. The candidate will oversee and be responsible for the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy business in line with company and industry regulations during your shifts. The role is not exhaustive and many opportunities for progression exist.
The pharmacy operates with a ROWA Smart dispensing robot, in which full training on its running and operation will be provided in store.
A competitive salary exists for the chosen candidate.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Dispensing to and advising patients on POM and P medicines
- Fully compliant with legal and ethical requirements
- Day to day management of the dispensary and store, for example verifying, sending claims, stock control, paperwork, opening and closing of the store etc
- Management of dispensary communications
- Feeding back to head office management about shop performance, staff performance, concerns, positives and recommend improvements.
- Ensuring standards of exceptional Customer Service are consistently met by the team
- Managing and motivating the team
- Communicating with the team and your colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues
- Seeking to increase customer satisfaction and sales at all times
- Applicants must be degree qualified and a “Registered Pharmacist” with the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a busy pharmacy environment, preferably with experience in a pharmacy in Northern Ireland
- A self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent people skills, confidence and excellent clinical knowledge
Please send C.V.s to email@example.com
Support Pharmacist Co. Cork
Are you interested in becoming part of, and developing your career within one of the leading Pharmacy chains in Ireland?
Hickey’s Pharmacy, a progressive and expanding chain has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Support Pharmacist in our store in Ballincollig Shopping Centre, in Co. Cork.
What we are looking for:
- A flexible and driven individual capable of managing a high volume dispensary in a fast paced working environment
- A genuine commitment to delivering and maintaining excellent customer care in our community based pharmacy
- The ability to work as part of a dynamic team, while developing team members by imparting your knowledge and passion in delivering expert medical healthcare
- Ability to embrace company initiatives and to take ownership and responsibility for driving the business forward in Cork
- Nursing home experience would an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided
- Must be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland or in the process of registering
- Pharmacist experience an advantage, however new pharmacy graduates are welcome to apply
The successful applicant will enjoy:
- A dynamic career in an excellent working environment, opportunity to learn and develop through internal and external means and an attractive rota with a competitive package