With the health agenda becoming more and more service led, moving away from a now less rewarding dispensing only business model and diversifying into a service offering will help contribute to the growth of pharmacies bottom line.
Numark have introduced a series of service support packs which contain everything to help members deliver both private and NHS services.
The support packs are free of charge and comprise:
- GP referral letter and checklist
- Patient consent form
- Staff workbook and service spec
- Leaflets and posters to help market the service
- Online marketing pack including downloadable web banner adverts, social media headers and social media template posts.
- Deals on consumables such as blood pressure monitors etc.
The packs are available to download from the website and cover the following topics:
- Blood pressure
- Smoking cessation
With more to following in the next month including
- Weight management
- Sexual health
We continue to recognise the importance of helping pharmacy every step of the way to deliver patient centric services, grow income opportunities and deliver exceptional standards of care to local communities.
Laura Reed, Head of Professional Development