We wouldn’t be able to stage an event such as the Pharmacy in Focus Awards without all of you – AND the fabulous work that you do – and that’s why we need to hear about the work that you have done over the last year in your community and for your patients.
Why not take this opportunity to shine a light on the work that you and your pharmacy team have been doing?
Entries for the 2019/20 Pharmacy in Focus Awards will be open in August, however, in the meantime, please register your interest: firstname.lastname@example.org
REASONS TO ENTER
- THEY’RE FREE TO ENTER – We want to give everyone the chance to showcase their skills, so the awards are free to enter and, if you’re shortlisted, you will receive 1 complimentary ticket to the awards ceremony and networking evening.
- MARKETING POTENTIAL – The PiF Awards can be an overlooked tool in your marketing toolbox. Just being shortlisted can improve brand awareness and promote your business to new customers, so make sure you maximise PR exposure and update your marketing materials – business cards, website, literature, email and sales material – with the awards logo. The awards celebrate hard work and success and, as such, are great PR opportunities. It’s fantastic to be recognised, so it’s important to make sure that people know what your pharmacy has achieved.
- BENCHMARKING – The application process for entering a Pharmacy in Focus award can often force you to look at your pharmacy from a different perspective and compare yourself to your competitors. You’ll need to make sure that you stand out from the competition – whether that’s through innovation, diversity, growth, customer service or community engagement. This will help you think about ways you could be doing things better and identify areas for improvement. Your pharmacy could benefit in ways that would be more valuable than even winning an award!
- INCREASED CREDIBILITY – An award win, short-listing or nomination can act as a third-party endorsement for your pharmacy. A win can give the seal of approval to your services and is a sign of quality for potential customers. As such, it can form part of your sales pitch and can also help with relationships with suppliers. It’s also a great way of differentiating your company from your competitors and will send out positive signals to customers.
- EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION – The awards recognise the hard work and achievements of your employees, so winning one can help boost staff morale and improve motivation. Employees are focused on what’s great about the company they work for and this engenders a sense of pride in being part of it. This positivity can be maximised by making sure staff feel they get the recognition they deserve by holding a staff meeting to celebrate your victory. Staff could be invited to the glitzy awards ceremony or dinner, and this can provide them with networking opportunities – as well as giving them a great night out.
- ATTRACT TALENT – The awards validate your recruitment process among new employees. By pitching yourself as ‘the best in the business’, you can attract the talent you need to push your business forward. Increased employee morale will also help attract and retain new recruits.