Community Development and Health Network (CDHN) has announced that funding has been approved for 17 successful applicants in this round of Building the Community-Pharmacy Partnership (BCPP) Level 2 funding.
The groups to benefit from £12,000 each are as follows:
- Mid East Antrim Agewell Partnership (MEAAP), Ballymena
- Mind Your Mate and Yourself (MYMY), Newcastle
- Centred Soul, Newry
- The Right Key, Lisburn
- Cornabracken – Afterschool CIC, Omagh
- Voices Women’s Group, Belfast
- Tullygarley & District Residents’ Association, Ballymena
- Birthwise, Newry
- Giggles Afterschool Ltd, Newry
- Hillstown Rural Community Group/Grange Cross Community Association, Randalstown
- Respect Youth Project, Newry
- An Tobar CIC, Silverbridge, Newry
- Milburn Community Association, Coleraine
- Futureproof, Banbridge
- Waterside Women’s Centre, Derry
- Fermanagh Sports & Cultural Awareness, Ballinamallard
- Cullybackey Community Partnership, Cullybackey
This was a particularly competitive round with many applications and the applications were very strong – ranging in participants across all age groups, rural and urban and embracing many communities of interest.
Applications for Level 1 funding close on 25 February and Level 2 funding close on 25 March.
If you would like some support with a potential project, please contact a member of the BCPP team on 028 3026 4606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org