McNally’s Late Night Pharmacy
You will oversee and be responsible for the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy business in line with company and industry regulations during your shifts.
Position: Pharmacist (Newry)
Location: 5 Monaghan street, Newry
Hours: 40/30 hours per week alternating (evenings and weekends)
This is a Pharmacist evening/weekend Duty Manager role in our Newry Store. The candidate will oversee and be responsible for the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy business in line with company and industry regulations during your shifts. The role is not exhaustive and many opportunities for progression exist.
The pharmacy operates with a ROWA Smart dispensing robot, in which full training on its running and operation will be provided in store.
A competitive salary exists for the chosen candidate.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Dispensing to and advising patients on POM and P medicines
- Fully compliant with legal and ethical requirements
- Day to day management of the dispensary and store, for example verifying, sending claims, stock control, paperwork, opening and closing of the store etc
- Management of dispensary communications
- Feeding back to head office management about shop performance, staff performance, concerns, positives and recommend improvements.
- Ensuring standards of exceptional Customer Service are consistently met by the team
- Managing and motivating the team
- Communicating with the team and your colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues
- Seeking to increase customer satisfaction and sales at all times
- Applicants must be degree qualified and a “Registered Pharmacist” with the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a busy pharmacy environment, preferably with experience in a pharmacy in Northern Ireland
- A self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent people skills, confidence and excellent clinical knowledge
Please send C.V.s to email@example.com
Support Pharmacist Co. Cork
Are you interested in becoming part of, and developing your career within one of the leading Pharmacy chains in Ireland?
Hickey’s Pharmacy, a progressive and expanding chain has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Support Pharmacist in our store in Ballincollig Shopping Centre, in Co. Cork.
What we are looking for:
- A flexible and driven individual capable of managing a high volume dispensary in a fast paced working environment
- A genuine commitment to delivering and maintaining excellent customer care in our community based pharmacy
- The ability to work as part of a dynamic team, while developing team members by imparting your knowledge and passion in delivering expert medical healthcare
- Ability to embrace company initiatives and to take ownership and responsibility for driving the business forward in Cork
- Nursing home experience would an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided
- Must be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland or in the process of registering
- Pharmacist experience an advantage, however new pharmacy graduates are welcome to apply
The successful applicant will enjoy:
- A dynamic career in an excellent working environment, opportunity to learn and develop through internal and external means and an attractive rota with a competitive package