Support Pharmacist Co. Cork
Are you interested in becoming part of, and developing your career within one of the leading Pharmacy chains in Ireland?
Hickey’s Pharmacy, a progressive and expanding chain has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Support Pharmacist in our store in Ballincollig Shopping Centre, in Co. Cork.
What we are looking for:
- A flexible and driven individual capable of managing a high volume dispensary in a fast paced working environment
- A genuine commitment to delivering and maintaining excellent customer care in our community based pharmacy
- The ability to work as part of a dynamic team, while developing team members by imparting your knowledge and passion in delivering expert medical healthcare
- Ability to embrace company initiatives and to take ownership and responsibility for driving the business forward in Cork
- Nursing home experience would an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided
- Must be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland or in the process of registering
- Pharmacist experience an advantage, however new pharmacy graduates are welcome to apply
The successful applicant will enjoy:
- A dynamic career in an excellent working environment, opportunity to learn and develop through internal and external means and an attractive rota with a competitive package
McKeevers Chemists are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Full Time Pharmacists, Armagh and Newry
Full Time Pharmacist, Belfast
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic candidates to join our team. We are looking for individuals who are confident, have strong communication skills and who are customer focused with a commercial awareness and have a positive and professional approach to work, with previous experience in a busy community pharmacy setting.
Candidates must be a registered pharmacist with the PSNI as of 11th August 2017.
Attractive Salary Package depending on experience.
Please apply with CV and cover letter to Margaret by email at email@example.com
For further information contact Margaret on 07716177509.
Closing Date Friday 18th August 2017